The Hague, The Netherlands - 4impact invests in a better future. Our venture capital fund invests in digital tech4goodventures focusing on sustainable impact and financial return. We partner with exceptional founders in Europe who dream and act big with international ambitions. Our investment areas: environment, inclusion, health & well-being. 4impact is based in The Hague, The Netherlands, and was founded in 2019 by Managing Partners Pauline Wink (Goldman Sachs, HayFin) and Ali Najafbagy (Goldman Sachs, Mubadala, GE, Egon Zehnder). We have an experienced team and work with amazing venture partners, a dedicated Advisory Board and best in class external advisors.
We are now looking for motivated people to join us on an internship basis from February 1st!
- Part-time / full-time
- 4-6 months internship
- In The Hague or remotely (preferably Benelux, DACH or Nordics based)
Work includes, but is not limited to:
- Sourcing leading tech4good startups
- Researching impact & tech topics
- Investment analysis & modelling
- Due diligence & investment memos
- Building and executing the 4impact brand and marketing strategies
- Helping out on some admin tasks
- Working with portfolio companies to execute on growth strategies
If you are:
- looking to make a difference, are independent and ambitious
- currently studying at an EU-registered university
- fluent in English and one other relevant language (Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish,...)
Then we can’t wait to meet you!
No need for a CV, we are powered by Equalture: Apply here!